Places To Store can help you sell your garage. We have broad experience on all garage sale matters; conveyancing process, freehold garages, leasehold garages, pre-sale maintenance, process of separating house/garage deeds etc… Also, what makes us different from a regular Estate Agent is we only deal with lock up garages.
You have a couple of options when it comes to selling your garage:
1. Places To Store can make you an immediate offer on your garage. We have a very efficient solicitor who can move the sale to completion usually within 4-6 weeks. This is the quicker & more guaranteed route of selling, as we will usually pay a holding deposit for the garage at point of agreeing the sale. There are no fees on a direct sale to us.
2. Alternatively, we can provide you a complete selling service for a flat fee of £495. Having dealt with many local agents in the past, it’s clear there are no dedicated ones for selling garages. What does this mean? Well, we find that fees can often be very high, almost in comparison to selling a flat or small house. It’s not uncommon for traditional Estate Agents to charge between £1000 – £2000+VAT for a completed sale! These are high fees when you consider the relatively modest value of garages.
We engage an online Estate Agent who will list across all the major property portals. Over 95% of buyers visit Rightmove or Zoopla, so your garage will have maximum exposure.
For this selling service, our flat fee includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss process in full, with dedicated sales contact from start to finish
- Photos, measurements & professional listing of your garage, enhancing the sale-ability
- Advertised with national coverage – Rightmove & Zoopla
- Accompanied ‘block’ viewings
- Free support on the selling process
- Free recommendations of cost effective conveyancing firms
We are happy to have an informal chat, and free valuation discussion. Please Contact Us to get in touch!